20th European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary Computation
Submission Deadline: 1 November 2016
EvoApplications, the European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary Computation – formerly known as EvoWorkshops – brings together researchers in a variety of areas of application of Evolutionary Computation and other Nature-inspired techniques.
EvoApplications invites high quality contributions for its 20th edition, which will be held as part of the EvoStar 2017 event in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 2017 and co-located within EvoStar with three related conferences: EuroGP, EvoCOP and EvoMUSART.
EvoApplications 2017 is composed of 13 tracks, each focusing on an area of application of genetic and evolutionary computation and other related Computational Intelligence fields. The following tracks will be running in 2017:
- EvoBAFIN – Natural Computing Methods in Business Analytics and Finance
- EvoBIO – Evolutionary Computation, Machine Learning and Data Mining in Computational Biology
- EvoCOMNET – Nature-inspired Techniques for Communication Networks and other Parallel and Distributed
- EvoCOMPLEX – Evolutionary Algorithms and Complex Systems
- EvoENERGY – Evolutionary Algorithms in Energy Applications
- EvoGAMES – Bio-inspired Algorithms in Games
- EvoIASP – Evolutionary Computation in Image Analysis, Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition
- EvoINDUSTRY – Evolutionary and Bio-Inspired Computational Techniques within Real-World Industrial and Commercial Environments.
- EvoNUM – Bio-inspired algorithms for continuous parameter optimisation
- EvoPAR – Parallel Architectures and Distributed Infrastructures
- EvoSET – Nature-inspired algorithms in Software Engineering and Testing
- EvoROBOT – Evolutionary Robotics
- EvoSTOC – Evolutionary Algorithms in Stochastic and Dynamic Environments
Join the the EVOstar group on LinkedIn for more details and updates.
Accepted papers will appear in the proceedings of EvoStar, published in a volume of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, which will be available at the Conference.Submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. The submissions will be peer reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. The authors of accepted papers will have to improve their paper on the basis of the reviewers comments and will be asked to send a camera ready version of their manuscripts. At least one author of each accepted work has to register for the conference and attend the conference and present the work.The reviewing process will be double-blind, please omit information about the authors in the submitted paper.
Submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. They will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee. The reviewing process will be double-blind, so please omit information about the authors in the submitted paper.
Submit your manuscript in Springer LNCS format.
Please provide up to five keywords in your Abstract
Page limit: 16 pages.
Submission link: TBA