IJBIC discusses the new bio-inspired computation methodologies derived from the animal and plant world, such as new algorithms mimicking the wolf schooling, the plant survival process, etc.
Topics covered include:
- New bio-inspired methodologies coming from:
- creatures living in nature
- artificial society
- physical/chemical phenomena
- New bio-inspired methodology analysis tools
- e.g. rough sets, stochastic processes, etc
- Applications associated with bio-inspired methodologies, e.g. bioinformatics, etc.
Impact Factor: 5.908
Article Influence Sore: 2.293