EvoApplications, the European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary Computation -formerly known as EvoWorkshops- brings together researchers in a variety of areas of application of Evolutionary Computation and other Nature-inspired techniques.
EvoApplications invites high quality contributions for its 21st edition, which will be held as part of the EvoStar 2018 event in Parma, Italy, April 2018 and co-located within EvoStar with three related conferences: EuroGP, EvoCOP and EvoMUSART.
EvoApplications 2018 is composed of 14 tracks, each focusing on an area of application of genetic and evolutionary computation and other related Computational Intelligence fields. The following tracks will be running in 2018:
- EvoBAFIN – Natural Computing Methods in Business Analytics and Finance
- EvoBIO – Evolutionary Computation, Machine Learning and Data Mining for Biology and Medicine
- EvoCOMNET – Nature-inspired Techniques for Communication Networks and other Parallel and Distributed Systems.
- EvoCOMPLEX – Evolutionary Algorithms and Complex Systems
- EvoENERGY – Evolutionary Algorithms in Energy Applications
- EvoGAMES – Bio-inspired Algorithms in Games
- EvoIASP – Evolutionary Computation in Image Analysis, Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition
- EvoINDUSTRY – Evolutionary and Bio-Inspired Computational Techniques within Real-World Industrial and Commercial Environments.
- EvoKNOW – Knowledge Incorporation in Evolutionary Computation.
- EvoNUM – Bio-inspired algorithms for continuous parameter optimisation
- EvoPAR – Parallel Architectures and Distributed Infrastructures
- EvoSET – Nature-inspired algorithms in Software Engineering and Testing
- EvoROBOT – Evolutionary Robotics
- EvoSTOC – Evolutionary Algorithms and Meta-heuristics in Stochastic and Dynamic Environments
Submission Deadline: 10 November 2017
Notification: 3 January 2018
Camera-ready: 15 January 2018
Student bursary deadline: TBA
Early registration discount: TBA
Registration deadline: TBA
EvoStar dates: 4-6 April 2018